Prices incl. 19% VAT (only European Union) plus shipping costs
available, delivery time appr. 1-3 days Germany, 3-5 days Europe, 5-7 days other countries
- Order number: 12080100
Schaller STM – high quality roller bridge
- Compatible with post spacings from 74.0 to 74.5 mm
- Adjustable for height, intonation and string spacing
- Low-friction roller saddles for excellent tuning stability – perfect for Bigsby™* vibratos
- Comes with 2 different type saddle rollers to suit tone and string bending requirements: wide flat rollers for low strings and tight U-shaped for high strings.
- Saddles are made of brass
- Slant angle to be determined by guitarmaker based on scale length and string gauge.
(*Les Paul is a protected trademark of Gibson Brands, Inc. / Bigsby is a registered trademark of Fender® Musical Instruments Corp (FMIC).)
Two models available (please select in the product configurator):
- non-reverse: intonations screws point to the pickups
- reverse: intonations screws point to the tailpiece
- Distance height adjustment screws: 74 - 74.5 mm
- String spacing (E-e): 48.5 - 57.5 mm
- String spacing individual: 9.7 - 11.5 mm
- String radius: 12″ (rollers set in for narrow/close string spacing) 14″ (rollers set out for wide string spacing); still playable if required for fretboards max. 10 - 16 inches, depending on the setting of the rollers max. inside or outside; minimal G/d string height above body 12.5 mm
- Maximum string gauge: 0.052
- Weight: 58 gram, 90 gram with accessories
- Special feature: also suitable for lefthanded models, but note the built-in angle and position of the intonation screws!
Scope of supply
- 2 x press-in bushings M7
- 2 x height-adjustment screws M5 (metric)
You can find further press-in bushings and height-adjustment screws under » replacement kits for bridges.
PDF file donwload (technical drawing without engagement)