Schaller STM – high quality roller bridge Compatible with post spacings from 74.0 to... more
Schaller STM – high quality roller bridge
- Compatible with post spacings from 74.0 to 74.5 mm
- Adjustable for height, intonation and string spacing
- Low-friction roller saddles for excellent tuning stability – perfect for Bigsby™* vibratos
- Comes with 2 different type saddle rollers to suit tone and string bending requirements: wide flat rollers for low strings and tight U-shaped for high strings.
- Saddles are made of brass
- Slant angle to be determined by guitarmaker based on scale length and string gauge.
(*Les Paul is a protected trademark of Gibson Brands, Inc. / Bigsby is a registered trademark of Fender® Musical Instruments Corp (FMIC).)
Two models available (please select in the product configurator):
- non-reverse: intonations screws point to the pickups
- reverse: intonations screws point to the tailpiece
- Distance height adjustment screws: 74 - 74.5 mm
- String spacing (E-e): 48.5 - 57.5 mm
- String spacing individual: 9.7 - 11.5 mm
- String radius: 12″ (rollers set in for narrow/close string spacing) 14″ (rollers set out for wide string spacing); still playable if required for fretboards max. 10 - 16 inches, depending on the setting of the rollers max. inside or outside; minimal G/d string height above body 12.5 mm
- Maximum string gauge: 0.052
- Weight: 58 gram, 90 gram with accessories
- Special feature: also suitable for lefthanded models, but note the built-in angle and position of the intonation screws!
Scope of supply
- 2 x press-in bushings M7
- 2 x height-adjustment screws M5 (metric)
You can find further press-in bushings and height-adjustment screws under » replacement kits for bridges.
PDF file donwload (technical drawing without engagement)
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Allow YouTube cookie
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used