Schaller GTM – high-quality Tune-O-Matic bridge Compatible with post spacings... more
Schaller GTM – high-quality Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Compatible with post spacings from 74.0 - 74.5 mm
- Features special retainer springs to prevent bridge rattle or string buzz
- Saddles supplied without preconfigured string grooves/notches allowing for individual string spacing
- File the grooves/notches yourself depending on the desired shape and the string spacing of the fretboard
- Saddles are from brass
- Slant angle to be determined by guitarmaker based on scale length and string gauge.
Two models available (please select in the product configurator):
- non-reverse: intonations screws point to the pickups
- reverse: intonations screws point to the tailpiece
(*Les Paul is a protected trademark owned by Gibson Brands, Inc.)
- Distance height adjustment screws: 74 - 74.5 mm
- String spacing (E-e): 52.5 mm
- String radius: 12″ - 14″, depending on the notching of the string saddles, more inside (12″) or outside (14″), in extreme cases still playable for fretboards from 10″ - 16″; minimal G/d string height above body 13.7 mm,
- Weight: 53 gram, 70 gram with accessories)
- Special feature: also suitable for lefthanded models
Scope of supply
- 2 x press-in bushings M7
- 2 x height-adjustment screws M5 (metric)
You can find further press-in bushings and height-adjustment screws under » replacement kits for bridges.
PDF file download (technical drawing without engagement)
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Allow YouTube cookie
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used