Prices incl. 19% VAT (only European Union) plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 10 days
- Order number: 12350100
Signum - iconic bridges
With the Schaller Signum bridge, we have designed an ergonomically shaped and lockable guitar bridge that ensures greater playing pleasure. The newly developed locking studs secure the bridge from falling down and are rigidly connected to the bolt: For more sustain!
Concept and features
Designed to boost your guitar`s sound, playability and looks.
- Special design locking studs for tight connection and perfect sound coupling.
- Superb tonal definition by state-of-the-art string saddle shaping.
- Perfect natural resonance resulting in rich dynamics, sustain and overtones.
- Top surface elements designed for unparalleled playing comfort.
- Vast intonation space of 9 mm string saddle travel.
- Allen screws of different lengths (6 mm / 10 mm) to expand the intonation range.
- Angled and straight mounting are possible.
- Meticulously designed break and pressure angles.
- Optimized string-through-bridge routing for effortless restringing.
- Rectangular ballend retainer holes to prevent untwisting ballends.
- Elegance and versatility for all guitar styles.
- Suitable for curved and flat guitar tops alike.
- New die-cast zinc with machined special-design brass saddles.
- With its sleek design and unique construction details Signums G/D string height above body can be adjusted as low as 13.20 mm (0.520).
- Bridge bolt spacing: 81,8 mm/3,220″
- String spacing (E/e): 52,5 mm/2,067″
- String spacing saddles: 10,5 mm/0,413″
- Bridge radius: 12″ , for fretboards 10-14″
- Weight: 90 g (206 g with accessories)
- Suitable for left-handers: yes
Scope of supply
- 2 × Signum Locking studs M8 with 2 Signum Locking stud bushings 11.2 x 25 mm
- 1 × Signum Locking key ergonomically shaped for trouble-free locking
- 2 pairs of different lengths Allen screws (6 mm/10 mm) for flawless visual appearance (6 mm pre-installed)
- 1 × allen key for allen screws.
Here you will find the matching imperial Signum height adjustment screws » bridges/replacement kits
Technical drawings (without engagement)
PDF-file download »technical drawing Schaller Signum Bridge