Signum - iconic bridges
Introducing the all new Schaller Signum locking bridge.
Concept and features
Designed to boost your guitar`s sound, playability and looks.
- Special design locking studs for tight connection and perfect sound coupling.
- Superb tonal definition by state-of-the-art string saddle shaping.
- Perfect natural resonance resulting in rich dynamics, sustain and overtones.
- Top surface elements designed for unparalleled playing comfort.
- Vast intonation space of 9 mm string saddle travel.
- Allen screws of different lengths (6 mm / 10 mm) to expand the intonation range.
- Angled and straight mounting are possible.
- Meticulously designed break and pressure angles.
- Optimized string-through-bridge routing for effortless restringing.
- Rectangular ballend retainer holes to prevent untwisting ballends.
- Elegance and versatility for all guitar styles.
- Suitable for curved and flat guitar tops alike.
- New die-cast zinc with machined special-design brass saddles.
- With its sleek design and unique construction details Signums G/D string height above body can be adjusted as low as 13.20 mm (0.520).
distance height adjustment screws 81,8mm, string spacing E-e 52,5mm, string spacing individual 10,5mm, string radius 12“ (usable for fretboard 10-14 inch), minimal G/d string height above body 13,2mm, maximum string gauge 80, weight 90g (206g with accessories), for lefty: yes
scope of supply
2 Signum Locking studs M8 with 2 Signum Locking stud bushings 11.2 x 25 mm, 1 Signum Locking key ergonomically shaped for trouble-free locking, 2 pairs of different lengths Allen screws (6 mm/10 mm) for flawless visual appearance (6 mm pre-installed), 1 Allen key for Allen screws.
Here you will find the matching imperial Signum height adjustment screws: Bridges/Replacement Kits
technical drawings (without engagement)