Prices incl. 19% VAT (only European Union) plus shipping costs
available, delivery time appr. 1-3 days Germany, 3-5 days Europe, 5-7 days other countries
- Order number: 24080100
Schaller Lock for S-Locks
Scope of supply
- 2 x S-Locks Locks
- 2 x S-Locks Lock-Wheels
The S-Locks improved new lock
- extended thread length for holding straps of up to 6 mm thickness,
- newly designed slanted locking bolt made of stainless steel for minimum wear and thus maximum safety
- new design pull-up ball for best haptics
- suitable for a standard hole in the belt of 10 mm
The new Lock-Wheel: featuring 3-stage safety concept
- Lock-Wheel with special patent thread ensures a secure hold. It can be tightened safely by hand without tools.
- The 2-hole mount (suitable for 2 mm Allen key or screwdriver) allows a firmer tightening torque of the Lock-Wheel with maximum hold.
- Undetachable hold due to grub screw with tapered cap and slot 2.5 x 5 mm made of stainless steel. Simply unscrew the set screw again to unscrew the Lock-Wheel; the thread remains functional and cuts itself "free" again through the Lock-Wheel.
Compatibility Schaller Security Locks and S-Locks
a.) S-Locks are compatible with all existing Schaller Security Locks like this:
- strap button old SecLock + lock new S-Lock
- strap button new S-Lock + lock old SecLock only limited, we do not recommend it.
Please always use our new S-Lock lock with Lock-Wheel on your strap, then you will always be compatible with all strap buttons and at the same time you will always use all the advantages of our new Lock-Wheel.
Please always make sure that the lock is engaged in the strap button, the lock is attached to the belt in such a way that the strap button is secured in the U-shape of the lock and that the instrument does not rotate.
b.) One strap for several instruments
Choose from more matching strap buttons in different lengths here: