Buttons L for S-Locks
Prices incl. 19% VAT (only European Union) plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 10 days
- Order number: 24070600
Schaller Buttons size L as accessories for S-Locks
Scope of supply
- 2 x buttons size L (4.5 x 27 mm)
- including felt washers
(For reasons of simplification, we only show the picture in nickel for the replacement kits. Please use the configurator to select the desired color. You will then receive the desired product in that selected colour, even if the product is only shown as nickel in the image.)
- The S-Locks "Silent Feature": No more rattling in combination with S-Locks Strap Buttons, Locks and Lock-Wheels.
The S-Locks new strap button
- new and unique one-piece construction, easy to install via 3 mm (1/8") Allen key.
- special 4.5 mm wood thread in S-Lock size L for maximum grip. Optionally available in sizes S (3.5 mm) and M (4.0 mm). Please refer to the installation instructions in the description below for size specifications.
- hardest steel for maximum wear resistance and safety
- including high-grade felt washers to protect your instrument
One strap for several instruments
Choose from more matching strap buttons in different lengths here:
L = male thread 4.5 mm, inside 3.2 mm length 27 mm
M = male thread 4.0 mm, inside 3.0 mm; length 22 mm (standard)
S = male thread 3.5 mm, inside 2.4 mm; length 18 mm
- We recommend choosing the strap button first to match the size of the existing hole in the guitar.
- If the hole is too big or too small, please choose a different strap button or reduce, close, re-drill or extend the hole.
- If necessary, countersink separately in the area of the outer lacquer layer to prevent the lacquer from flaking off when screwing in the strap button.
- Carefully screw in the strap button into the wood and, if it is too tight, unscrew it again and gradually drill up the drill hole.
- If the strap button is too easy to screw in, then reduce or close the hole and drill again appropriately.
- Tighten the strap button "hand-tight" to the instrument body. Do not continue by force. The wood may break, flake off the paint and tear off the strap button.
» Please check the secure fit of the strap button in the wood regularly and retighten the screw if necessary or reduce or close an enlarged hole as described and re-drill.