Prices incl. 19% VAT (only European Union) plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 10 days
- Order number: 24030100
2 buttons + felt washers M (4,0 x 22 mm) Standard
"Silent Feature" only in connection with the new S-Lock lock.
For reasons of simplification, we only show the picture in nickel for the replacement kits.
Please use the configurator to select the desired color. You will then receive the desired product in that selected colour, even if the product is only shown as nickel in the image.
New and unique solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key (size 3mm/ 1/8").
- screw with self-tapping wood thread for maximum hold in wood for almost all instruments with existing screws in standard dimensions
- hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's finish.
Three different strap buttons to choose from:
L = thread 4,5 mm, length 27 mm
M = thread 4,0 mm, length 22 mm (standard)
S = thread 3,5 mm, length 18 mm
- We recommend choosing the strap button first to match the size of the existing hole in the guitar.
- If the hole is too big or too small, please choose a different strap button or reduce / close / re-drill or extend the hole.
- If necessary, countersink separately in the area of the outer lacquer layer to prevent the lacquer from flaking off when screwing in the strap button.
- Carefully screw in the strap button into the wood and, if it is too tight, unscrew it again and gradually drill up the drill hole.
- If the strap button is too easy to screw in, then reduce or close the hole and drill again appropriately.
- Tighten the strap button "hand-tight" to the instrument body. Do not continue by force. The wood may break, flake off the paint and tear off the strap button.
Please check the secure fit of the strap button in the wood regularly and retighten the screw if necessary or reduce or close an enlarged hole as described and re-drill.