2 buttons + felt washers for S-Locks.
Silent feature only in combination with S-Lock lock.
For reasons of simplification, we only show the picture in nickel for the replacement kits.
Please select the desired color using the configurator. You will then receive the desired product in this selected color, even if the product is only shown as nickel in the picture.
New and unique solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key (size 3mm/ 1/8").
- screw with self-tapping wood thread. Fits all existing strap buttons incl. Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws (XL and S version also available (see below)),
- hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage,
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's finish.
Three different strap buttons to choose from:
XL = thread 4,5 mm, length 30 mm (as Replacement Kit)
M = thread 4,0 mm, length 22 mm (standard)
S = thread 3,5mm, length 18 mm (as Replacement Kit)
- We recommend to select the strap button first according to the size of the existing hole in the guitar.
- If the hole is too big or too small, please choose a different strap button or reduce / close / re-drill or extend the hole.
- To do this, carefully turn the strap button into the wood and, if the train is too tight, unscrew it again and drill it up successively.
- If the strap button can be screwed in too easily, reduce or close the hole and then re-drill.
Please check the secure fit of the strap button in the wood regularly as with any other screw connection and if necessary retighten the screw or as described reduce or close an enlarged hole and re-drill.