Prices incl. 19% VAT (only European Union) plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 10 days
Please configure your desired product in the order, starting from the top with the color.
- Order number: 13010132.02
Schaller LockMeister Tremolo - beyond your expectations
As the sole manufacturer of the world‘s most renowned double locking tremolo we felt it was time to push the envelope for the LockMeister™ Tremolo. Its C45 steel base plate, hardened and forged in Germany, provides improved tone and sustain, while maintaining superior tremolo function and intonation.
All LockMeister components are manufactured with incomparably low tolerances, which has a noticeable effect on functionality and long-term quality.
With great attention to detail, we have perfected the individual components, right down to the treble adjustment screws and tremolo springs.
Burnished surfaces are prone to corrosion. That‘s why all studs, inserts and screws of our Schaller LockMeister™ Tremolo feature black-zinc and black-chrome finishes for improved look, touch and durability.
Special studs with additional inserts are used to mount the tremolo onto the instrument. The inserts have a fine thread. We also supply replacment kits for tremolos where you can find studs with wooden thread that allow direct mounting in the body without inserts.
The dimensions of our Tremolo LockMeister™ are exactly the same as the dimensions of the Floyd Rose Tremolo. You can easily replace your Floyd Rose Tremolo with our new LockMeister™ Tremolo. This also applies to all replacement parts! You can use an EVH D-Tuna.
- Compared to the Schaller tremolo, the base plate of the LockMeister tremolo moves approx. 1-2mm further forward towards the pickups due to the design.
- The back of the saddles are numbered with 0,1 and 2.
- 0 is for the D and G strings, 1 is for the A and B strings and the number 2 is for both E strings.
- If you switch from a Schaller tremolo to the LockMeister, please check whether you need the shorter M4x34 string locking screws (see Tremolos / Replacement Kits).
- Distance height adjustment screws: 74,3 mm according to international standards (sometimes only 74mm, it is identical)
- Size press-in bushing: 10 mm
- String spacing E-e: 54 mm
- Slideway intonation 8,5 mm
- Weight: 442 g with block length 37 mm
- Maximum string gauge: 0.080" / 2,03 mm
- Bridge radius of the saddles: 12", if you remove the shim (dimension 43 x 12,8 x 0,3 mm) under the saddles away you get 16".
- Tremolo block: with 3 fixing screws at a distance of 17 mm, material brass.
Scope of supply
- 1 × locking nut complete with 2 pairs of mounting screws
- 1 × string retainer with mounting screws 2.2 x 16 mm
- 1 × tremolo claw complete with mounting screws 4.2 x 45 mm and 3 tremolo springs
- 2 × mounting studs M7 x 0,5 with 2 threaded bushings diameter 10 mm
- 3 × allen keys (2.0/2.5/3.0 mm)
PDF-file Download: technical drawings (without engagement)
- Technical drawing Schaller Lockmeister® 6 tremolo system for electric guitar_1301
- Technical drawing Schaller Lockmeister Nut R2_1312_R2
- Technical drawing Schaller Lockmeister Nut R3_1312_R3
- Technical drawing tremoloblock replacement_2015