Prices incl. 19% VAT (only European Union) plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 10 days
- Order number: 15330002
Schaller Megaswitch rotary switch: 3- and 5-way for a wide range of circuit variations
The same applies to the Megaswitch rotary switch: get more out of your instrument's pickup combinations. Pickups, i.e. single coils with one magnetic coil or humbuckers with two single coils, can be connected in many different ways. This opens up a wide range of sound combinations in electrically amplified instruments such as electric guitars or electric basses, which are equipped with several pickups. Whether parallel, series connection or out-of-phase, we offer the Megaswitch toggle and rotary switch types E, E+, S+T, P and M.
What is the difference between the Schaller Megaswitch rotary switch and the regular Megaswitch?
- rotary switch instead of toggle switch
- The switch housing with circuit board is designed for horizontal installation in the body.
- available types: 5-way (E, E+, S+T, P and M) and 3-way (S+T)
Only the best materials for our production
- sturdy metal housing
- high-strength moving parts
- gold-plated conductors on the circuit board, which guarantee perfect sound transmission
- precise engagement in all switch positions
- optimal function and a long lifetime
Additional information on circuit and assignment diagrams for the various models (E, E+, S+T, P and M) Circuit and assignment diagrams can be found under Operating aids Megaswitch.
Examples of circuit diagrams with a Megaswitch rotary:
- weight: approx. 36 g
- printed circuit board: 46 x 28 mm
- size metal case: 34,4 x 23 mm
- Diameter potentiometer axis: 6 mm, with slotted knurled knob mount
- Mounting: M8 thread
- Overall size (W×H×D): 46 × 30 × 34.8 mm (37 mm incl. washer and PCB screw head)
Scope of delivery
- 1 × Megaswitch rotary switch
- 2 × hexagon nuts
- 1 × washer
- 1 × toothed lock washer
Technical drawing (without engagement)
PDF-file download » technical drawing Schaller Megaswitch rotary switch 3- and 5-Way