Prices incl. 19% VAT (only European Union) plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 10 days
Please configure your desired product in the order, starting from the top with the color.
- Order number: 13220132
Schaller Vintage KTS tremolo powered by KTS saddles (Strat style, PR-04)
- Titanium - very light, durable, resistant to corrosion and chemical agents, and with a very sweet yet detailed, highly musical tone
- Expect longer sustain, clearer note separation, improved string-to-string definition and touch sensitivity, more stable tuning and zero corrosion.
- Titanium saddles provide the brightest tone, with the most response and clarity.
- The low internal damping factor of Titanium, in combination with string vibration, results in improved response and dynamic touch sensitivity.
- The synergetic effect of Titanium`s pure and natural tone provides ultra-clear note separation, and even makes chords sound more defined and full.
- Our Titanium saddles do not alter the tonal characteristics - instead they bring out the player`s nuances by more clearly defining and transmitting the dynamics of string vibration and wood resonation.
Perfect replacement for Fender™* Stratocaster tremolos. (*Fender is a protected trademark owned by Fender Musical Instruments Corporation).
Special studs with additional inserts are used to mount the tremolo onto the instrument. The inserts have a fine thread. We also supply studs with threads which enable the studs to be screwed into the wood body of the instrument directly, i.e. without inserts.
distance height adjustment screws 74,3mm, size press-in bushing 10mm, string spacing 10,8mm, string spacing E-e 54mm, slideway intonation 12,0mm, weight 327g with block length 37mm
scope of supply
1 tremolo claw complete with 2 mounting screws 4.2 x 45 mm and 3 tremolo springs, 2 mounting studs with 2 threaded bushings
technical drawings (without engagement)