Schaller Vintage tremolo equipped with vintage Style KTS saddles (Strat style, PR-04)
- Titanium - very light, durable, resistant to corrosion and chemical agents, and with a very sweet yet detailed, highly musical tone
- Expect longer sustain, clearer note separation, improved string-to-string definition and touch sensitivity, more stable tuning and zero corrosion.
- Titanium saddles provide the brightest tone, with the most response and clarity.
- The low internal damping factor of Titanium, in combination with string vibration, results in improved response and dynamic touch sensitivity.
- The synergetic effect of Titanium`s pure and natural tone provides ultra-clear note separation, and even makes chords sound more defined and full.
- Our Titanium saddles do not alter the tonal characteristics - instead they bring out the player`s nuances by more clearly defining and transmitting the dynamics of string vibration and wood resonation.
It is also a perfect replacement for Fender® Stratocaster®* tremolos.
Tremolo mounting is done with special mounting studs and threaded metric inserts. These are provided with a fine thread. Optionally, we also offer height-adjustable wood screws for direct mounting into the wooden body. In this case, the insert is not required.
(* Fender® and Stratocaster®* are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.)
- Distance height adjustment screws: 74.3 mm
- Size press-in bushing: 10 mm
- String spacing: 10,8 mm
- String spacing (E-e): 54 mm
- Slideway intonation: 12.0 mm
- Weight: 327 g with block length 37 mm
Scope of supply
- 1 x tremolo claw complete with 2 mounting screws 4.2 x 45 mm and 3 tremolo springs
- 2 x mounting studs with 2 threaded bushings
- 1 x Tremoloblock according to selected length
PDF file download (technical drawing without engagement)