From €100.80 *
Prices incl. 19% VAT (only European Union) plus shipping costs
available, delivery time appr. 1-3 days Germany, 3-5 days Europe, 5-7 days other countries
- Order number: 12130100
Schaller 3D-4 - patented 4-string bass bridge (analog to 3D-6 for guitar) The roller bridge... more
Schaller 3D-4 - patented 4-string bass bridge (analog to 3D-6 for guitar)
- The roller bridge saddles reliably minimize string breakage while maintaining intonation and tuning stability.
- 3-dimensional adjustment of string height, intonation and string spacing (with roller bridge saddles).
- The individual string intonation is set by adjusting the string saddles.
- Heavy and precise construction for extra long sustain.
- Complete with 3mm spacer.
- The guitar or bass strings lie on low-friction roller saddles which prevent the strings from breaking.
- This means the string spacing can be adjusted flexibly.
- The roll widths are optimized for the standard mood E-A-D-G.
- String spacing (E-A): 53.4 - 62.8 mm
- String spacing individual: 18 -21 mm
- String radius: adjustable from 7" to 20" inch
- Minimal G/d string height above body: 11.3 mm
- Height adjustment: 5 mm
- Maximum string gauge: 0.135
- Weight: 194 gram, 252 gram with accessories
- Please note: not suitabe for lefthanded models
- Height adjustment screw: grub screw with conical point with hexagon socket M3 x 8
Scope of supply
- 3 x mounting screws
- 1 x allen key 1.5 mm
- 3mm baseplate and screws
PDF-file download (technical drawing without engagement)
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Allow YouTube cookie
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used