Prices incl. 19% VAT (only European Union) plus shipping costs
Delivery time 30 Days
Please configure your desired product in the order, starting from the top with the color.
- Order number: 13010132.10.28
Schaller LockMeister® 6 Tremolo – beyond your expectations
Since its debut in 2012, the Schaller LockMeister® became the most advanced locking tremolo: 100 % Made in Germany – designed, engineered, and manufactured. Now we present the first double-locking tremolo that allows individual adjustment to different fretboards, whether straight or compound radius!
The new LockMeister system can now be adapted to different fingerboard radii. While locking nuts (R2/R3) were previously only available with 10″ and tremolos with 12″, there are now 5 different locking nut radii and 4 different tremolo radii to choose from.
The flowing transition from a strongly curved fingerboard in the lower registers to a flatter radius in the higher registers can now be realized exclusively with the new LockMeister system.
LockMeister® 6 pitch perfect triple feature – choose between:
4 x LockMeister Tremolos with fixed bridge radii: 10″, 12″, 14″ and 16″
5 x LockMeister Locking Nuts: 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″ and 16″
Also new: extended fine-tuner screws for a wider tuning range!
Pitch perfect features – only available for LockMeister® 6
- New height-adjusted one-piece string saddles: no more shims needed between saddle and baseplate.
- Fully closed string saddles on the bottom for optimum hold and contact to the baseplate: falling out saddle cover plates are history.
- The extended thread length of the fine-tuner screw delivers a wider tuning range.
- Improved locking nut and tailpiece shapes with a greater variety of radii.
- For longer playing time without retuning
- Baseplate, saddles and locking nut from hardened steel
- Distance height adjustment screws: 74.3 mm according to international standards (sometimes only 74mm, it is identical)
- Size press-in bushing: 10 mm
- String spacing E-e: 54 mm
- Slideway intonation 8.5 mm
- Weight: 442 g with block length 37 mm
- Maximum string gauge: 0.080" / 2,03 mm
- Tremolo radii: 10", 12", 14" and 16"
- Tremolo block: with 3 fixing screws at a distance of 17 mm, material brass.
- Locking nut radii 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″ and 16″, in widths R2 (41.4 mm) und R3 (42.9 mm)
Scope of supply
- 1 x locking nut complete with 2 pairs of mounting screws
- 1 x string retainer with mounting screws 2.2 x 16 mm
- 1 x tremolo claw complete with mounting screws 4.2 x 45 mm and 3 tremolo springs
- 2 x mounting studs M7 x 0,5 with 2 threaded bushings diameter 10 mm
- 3 x allen keys (2.0/2.5/3.0 mm)
- 1 Tremoloblock according to selected length
Together with the 5 new locking nut radii, it can now be customized on different fingerboards. Whether straight or compound radius, with a total of 14 combinations, the new LockMeister system offers a wide range of possibilities. This ensures better playability and more fun while playing the guitar.
Every single part is manufactured with the highest precision at Schaller on CNC machines, for brilliant and precise surfaces and a long service life!
About guitar neck profiles and playability
The neck profile, your own hand, and the fretboard radius determine comfort and playability. A rounder fingerboard conforms more to the natural curvature of the fingers, which is ideal for playing in lower registers, such as chords and barré grips. A flat radius provides a more even playing surface, ideal for bending and faster vertical playing in higher registers, which is often preferred for solos.
PDF file downloads (Technical drawings without engagement)
- Schaller LockMeister® 6 tremolo system for electric guitar 1301
- Schaller LockMeister® Nut R2 1312
- Schaller LockMeister® Nut R3 1312
- Schaller Tremoloblock 32 37 42 mm as replacement